- 1 large egg or aquafaba/egg replacement
- 3/4 cups Almond Creamery Unsweetened Classic nut milk
- 1/2 cup wheat flour or gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp unflavoured coconut or sunflower oil
- Unflavoured coconut/sunflower oil or butter for pan
- To make the crepes, combine the egg (or egg replacement), nut milk, flour, oil, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, there must be no visible lumps.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan over medium flame.
- Remove pan from flame and coat with oil or butter.
- Pour enough batter into the skillet to thinly coat the bottom, a very scant ¼ cup, and swirl to form a circle of batter.
- Once edges are crisp and air bubbles appear on top, about 45 seconds to 1 minute, flip and cook for 15 to 30 more seconds on the other side.
- Transfer to a plate and continue making crepes with the rest of the batter, coating pan with oil as needed.