1. Freshness: We are proud to be the only fresh nut milk available in South Africa. We use only the most natural ingredients and don’t add preservatives. Health and quality is at the top of our list, so it’s important to deliver that to you at all times.
2. More Bang for your Buck: Our nut milk contains FIVE TIMES more nuts than any other milk alternative on the market. Yes, that’s right! You’re getting a more nutritious, creamier, tastier dairy-free milk when you choose Almond Creamery.
3. Recyclable Materials: Our glass bottles are 100% recyclable and reusable. Every bottle that comes back to us gets recycled and we encourage all of our customers to do the same. You can also reuse them; think miniature flower vases, use them for homemade sauces, or even a cool water bottle! Whether the bottles end up being recycled to be made into other glass bottles or repurposed at home in some interesting way, we think that’s fantastic and we encourage you to keep it up.
4. Sustainability: It’s important to support local products. Not only does it decrease your carbon footprint by reducing the amount of fuel needed to get your food to you, it also helps the local economy grow. Our nut milk is locally produced and more than 90% of the ingredients we use are locally sourced. Along with this, our production process generates less than 5 percent waste and instead of adding to greenhouse gas emissions (like dairy farming does), almond and macadamia trees actually convert carbon dioxide to oxygen, reducing greenhouse gases! Creating a sustainable product that is not only good for you but also good for the environment is one of our most important visions for Almond Creamery.
5. Team Work Makes the Dream Work: Our small team is made up of extremely passionate people, from behind-the-scenes production to sales and marketing. Being in an environment that creates a place to learn, be connected and have fun is so important to ensuring the happiness of our customers and the success of our business. We are proud to be part of such a motivated and purely amazing family.
We are always looking for fresh, excited and motivated individuals who are as passionate about our products as we are. If you feel you have skills we might benefit from, would fit into our team and enjoy the challenges of a ‘start-up’, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂