- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 cups (700 grams) cauliflower florets
- 3 cups of Almond Creamery Almond Milk
- 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
Directions: Add oil, onion, salt, and pepper to a large saucepan. Saute on medium heat for 5 minutes, adding a couple of tablespoons of water throughout the process to avoid from burning.
Add cauliflower and almond milk. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover for 10 minutes, or until florets are soft. Add in half of the broccoli. Pour mixture into the jug of your blender. Puree until smooth. Return to pot.
Stir in remaining broccoli and onion powder. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes, until thickened. Serve immediately.